The PSE Razorback Recurve Bow is the perfect introductory bow. It’s perfect for the adults and the young shooters. It is ideal for anyone looking to familiarize themselves with the target shooting. Yet, the bow isn’t aimed at the hunting market due to its lower draw weights. PSE Razorback Recurve Bow Review make you clear everything about it.
The Razorback is the less strong than the number 1 selling recurve bow the Samick Sage. But it is more affordable. The recurve bow makes for a great introduction to archery. It is perfect for the beginner archers. The archers, those who do not wish to tackle the high strength bows. PSE is the biggest archery equipment manufacturer in the US.
Feature’s of PSE Razorback Recurve Bow Review
The riser made of 3 kinds of wood, walnut and beech combined together. Each kind of wood gives a fine contrast to X others. You end up with a wonderful matte smooth finish on the riser. This is good to look at and hold. The riser on the bow comes equipment with mountings for a sight and stabilizer.
The limbs are white in color. It’s different to a lot of other bows who finish the limbs in black. So if you want to use this for hunting you’ll need to add some camo tape. The limbs are also decorated on the front with the PSE Razorback logo, which you may or may not like.
This bow, unless you are obtaining it as a feature of a unit, doesn’t generally come conveyed with an arrow rest. So again you’ll either need to make one or buy one independently to or to come nearby the bow. If you want to shoot off the shelf we recommend arrow with feathers rather than plastic vanes.
If you want to buy an extra string for the Razorback, be sure it has an AMO length of 62 inches. The real length of the string should 58 inches. The B-50 Dacron string is a nice one to get for this bow. A Dacron 12 strand string is usually included with the recurve bow. But the bow doesn’t have a nock installed so you’ll have to do that yourself.
Setup and utilizing a nice arrow, you will notice almost no vibration go once again from the bow to the hand. The sound of the string can also make quiet using the string silencers. This is a simple bow to shoot, a great choice for the beginner.
The stylish riser has a quality finishing. White limbs emblazoned with the PSE logo won’t be everyone’s taste. This recurve bow design is more suited to the target.
Power And Accuracy
This is not a strong recurve bow. The largest draw weight is 30 lbs. The Razorback designed for beginner and short-framed women. It’s an awesome bow to do some target shooting with and to get yourself familiar with archery. It’s very accurate at the ranges up to 30 yards. Besides that, expect to notice significant arrow drop.
This is one of the things We believe to make the bow such a super recurve for the beginners. You can install stabilizers, a quiver, a sight etc. This helps you to learn about all the different aspects of being a successful shooter. Any accessories you want to attach you will need to buy separately though. In the topic of PSE Razorback Recurve Bow Review may create a clear view on this product.
- Riser with pre-drilled holes.
- Limbs – 20, 25 or 30 lbs.
- Bolts for attaching the limbs.
- Bow String
- Arrow Rest
- Brass Bushings for Brass Plunger
- Stabilizer, Sight, and Quiver
- Assemble and user manual.
- PSE’s warranty card.
How to Assemble
- Attach the limbs to the riser with the provided screws.
- Tight them by hand and no need for an Allen wrench or other tools.
- String the bow with a stringer.
- A stringer is not provided with the bow. You need to buy it separately.
- Brand: PSE
- Product Name: PSE Razorback Recurve Bow
- Draw weights (lbs): 20, 25, 30, 35
- Brace height (inches): 7.5-8
- Weight (lbs): 2.5
- AMO Length (inches): 62
- Max Draw (inches): 30
- Riser: Wood laminated walnut and beech
- Limbs: Maple wood and fiberglass
- Price Range: Low
- Handedness: Left and right-hand models available
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5
How to use
Step 1: Be sure your legs positioned around the shoulder-width.
Step 2: Be sure of the following:
– Your shoulders kept down.
– The Elbow of your bow arm is not rotated in a way.
– Only your head turned towards the target. The rest of your body should perpendicular to the target.
Step 3: Draw the recurve bow.
Step 4: Take an aim and release the arrow.
This is the section which you are looking for. We are writing the PSE Razorback Recurve Bow Review. So you must see the customer review and their ratings. It gives you a real scenario of the bow. Let’s see the customer review. We can see in the customer review that 44% of total customer give a 5-star rating, 56% give the 4-star rating. Most of the customers like after buying the product. So why not you should take that opportunity. Take the customers review and rating before the bow.
- Affordable starter bow for beginners and adult women.
- Pre-drilled to get stabilizers and other accessories.
- Limbs can screw and unscrew without an Allen torque.
- Berger button hole for pad plunger.
- Very strong at the cost paid.
- Low draw weights.
- Ships without stringer and arrow rest.
- White limbs.
- Not suitable for hunting.
Ask and Answer
1. How long do they last for?
Answer: As long as they stored unstrung in a proper environment and not damaged. They should last a lifetime.
2. How Comfortable Is the bow to hold?
Answer: We found it extremely comfortable.
3. Is the recurve bow Heavy?
Answer: No, this is not heavy. This is less than 2.2 lbs.
The PSE Razorback Recurve Bow is very affordable for the beginners. Who is looking to advance their skills in target archery? PSE Razorback Recurve Bow Review makes clear that Due to the low draw weight, the bow recommended for the younger archers or female adults. We are not saying that this recurve bow is a poor choice for adult males. Yet, you may find you will outgrow it as your strength developments after regular use. An awesome beginner bow for the target archery.